I think this is a stupid question, but is there any way to end processing of
a CF page from within CFScript similar to a CFAbort.

I know CFAbort is a tag, and tags can't be used in cfscript.  However, there
have been so many other improvements to CF with the MX release that I
wouldn't be surprised if there is a method to do this.  Thus far, I have not
found a way to do so, which means I have to set an abort flag within the
cfscript block, then check this flag and abort when I close the block.  This
isn't too much of a problem to do, but I'm curious if there's a way to put
the exit command where it makes the most sense.

Thanks for any responses.

Shawn

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com