I am working on a project where we need to modify existing code that moves
files across a LAN using cffile to code that moves files across the Internet
based on IP address. We are considering using cfftp as a last resort, but
would rather use a third party component or custom tag that is http based so
that we do not have to setup ftp on the remote machine(s). Does anyone know
of a good ColdFusion/Java/Com component that we could use to handle this
(something similar to ASPUpload for CF)? The ideal component will have error
checking, and the ability to pick up where it left off if the transmission
is cut short.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please CC my email address in your response. I won't get a CF Talk digest
update until later today. Thanks!

Andy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]