From: James Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 07:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Help with CFX Error

Hello,

I realize getting support for custom tags is next to difficult, but am
getting an interesting error when trying to use a Java CFX tag:

Error processing CFX custom tag "CFX_CFX_RawSocket".
The CFX custom tag "CFX_CFX_RawSocket" was not found in the custom tag
database. Please be sure to add custom tags to the database before using
them. If you have added your tag to the database then you should check
the spelling of the tag within your template to insure that it matches
the database entry.

Running CFMX with latest Updater 3. I've installed the JRE 1.4.2 and the
CFX_RawSocket.class file in C:\CFusionMX\CustomTags. Java Class Path in
CFMX Admin is C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2,. I've done a search in
the Registry for CFX_RawSocket and can't find it.

Am running both CF5 and CFMX (standalone webserver) on this machine.
There is nothing in the code that is duplicating the CFX_ prefix of the
tag.

<CFX_RawSocket server=#server# port=#port# protocol=#protocol#
message=#postmsg# responsevar="SocketOutput">

Any ideas on what the error is trying to tell me?

Thanks,

James

ColdFusion and related topics.