From: Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 9:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Search Engines

We currently use the canned verity search features that come with CF 5,
but we're outgrowing it.  Can anyone give me a few leads on alternative
search engines other than K2?  I'd like a few options to explore.  BTW,
we're indexing text out of a database, not pages on the site.

Thanks!

Ryan

http://www.coolfusion.com