I've got a small app with a directory structure something like the following:

/
  /catalog
  /css
  /maint
    /products
    /orders
  /images
  /includes

Within /includes I have common header and footer files, with the header
containing (simplified):

<head>
<title>Application_Name</title>
</head>

and this is just included in the template using

<cfinclude template="include/header.cfm">        or
<cfinclude template="../include/header.cfm">     or
<cfinclude template="../../include/header.cfm">

depending on where in the directory tree the template resides.  I want to place
a relative reference in this header to a style sheet contained in the /css
directory.

<head>
<title>Application Name</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/main.css">
</head>

How do I construct the href in the <link> tag to work independently of where
the template is within the directory tree?  I want to be able to take this
whole app and to be able to place it anwhere in an existing web directory tree
without modification, so I can't use absolute referencing to the style sheet,
unless the link were dynamically generated by CF.

Thanks,
Jim

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com