Hello,

I've been using Interland (shared hosting) for a few months now, but it
seems like my site is often very slow.  I was wondering if folks could let
me know if they are experiencing the same sluggishness.  I think it's a
connection to the database server as html files and some cfm files that do
not accesss the database seem to come up very fast.  Has anyone had a
similar experience with Interland or any other shared host?

| Levi Wallach - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  P:(703) 237-0443 F: 703-237-3490    |
| Senior Webmaster, Tran Interactive Design Group - http://www.tidg.com |
| Creator, DVDMON.com - http://www.dvdmon.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         |
| DVD News, Views & Reviews, Music & Book Reviews, PDA Channel Content, |
| Contests, DVD Buying Guide and more!                                  |