You have to escape the /s -- try a ReReplace(string, "/", "//", all) before
passing it to JavaScript.

-Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: OleBlighty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cookie interpretation in JavaScript.

He guys,

I provide a help function in my application and set a Cookie with the full
path of the help template.  When I <CFOUTPUT> the contents I get the correct
value..ie

C:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\SITES\FRP\Help\Temp_hlp.cfm

But, when I use this value in JavaScript (a simple alert("#Cookie.Help#")
for testing purposes), I get the following value...

C:INETPUBWWWROOTSITESFRPHelpTemp_hlp.cfm

I am obviously missing a trick here, can anyone tell me what I am doing
incorrectly.  Thanks very much guys.

Mark.

the body.