While the below link has provided some great information on advertising
standards I still need numbers. I have been working on redesigning our
website (http://www.seacrets.com) and several organizations have
approached us about advertising on the site. We have never offered
advertising in the past, but it makes sense for us to offer this product
as the site generates an extreme amount of traffic but currently
generates next to no income by itself other than as a marketing tool
(I've temporarily removed the shopping cart for the Boutique since I'm
redesigning it.) Can anyone provide me with what they may be asking?
Even if it's off list? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cutter

Eric Dawson wrote:
> Internet Advertising - checkout
> http://www.iab.net/
> http://www.iab.net/standards/adunits.asp
>

> From: "Russ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Billing Advertisers
> Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:58:28 -0500
>
> Sorry, just realized my response went a bit OT on what you originally
> asked for, but an addition to phpMyAds is that it shows you common
> sizes, common practices, etc.
>
> It's difficult to gauge a range of rates without knowing the traffic,
> the target audience, etc.  I'd recommend scoping the competition and see
> if you can figure out what they're doing.
>
> Best,
>
> Russ

ColdFusion and related topics.