>Even if it's only a configuration thing, you might want to do that anyway,
>if you can afford to. You might also want to see if there's a new version >of the
>Sybase client available, and see if that has anything to do with the
>problem. You might also want to consider upgrading to CF 5 or CFMX, since
>their interfaces to Sybase might work a little better (although you really
>shouldn't have to do this, I admit).

I think that I will have to set it u p on a Linux box. But is it better to use Windows
in this case? Why not upgrade to CF MX? I had a Setup with CF 4.5 at my previous job
and it worked very well with Sybase, but we used ODBC and not the native drivers.

Cheers,

Wjatscheslaw Kravtchenko
Information Technology Service
United Nations Office at Vienna
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Phone: +43-1-26060-4153
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.unvienna.org and www.unodc.org

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.