Hi, I'm trying to use CFTree to display a list of options to populate a
select box on a form.  Originally I had designed the tree as a pop-up
javascript window that would send the values to the parent form on the page
that called the pop-up but that's not working.  So now I have a number of
questions.  Is it possible to call a javascript using the href tag instead
of a url?  The other problem is that I am building the CFTree with a query
with two columns.  I set them up like "Category, Detail" and it sets the
tree up correctly.  However I only want to make "Detail" available for
selection.  The HREF tag seems to work similarly to the value tag
(hierarchical based on the order of the comma delimited list) so I need to
do something like HREF="<nothing> , <some javascript function or whatever to
populate a select box>" .   Am I barking up the wrong tree with CFTree
(definitely no pun intended) ?  Is there something out there that would be
better for this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brian P. Doyle
Web Application Developer
SMTnet.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]