>Are you able to resolve the URL in a browser on the server console? If >not,
>the machine might not be resolving DNS queries correctly.

If you mean by clicking on the "Run Schedule Task" button on the schedule tasks
screen, we did try this.  That is how we are getting the error.

>Since you've already set up another site just for scheduled tasks, why >not
>configure that site to allow regular HTTP requests, instead of >requiring
>SSL? You can then limit access to the site to the localhost itself, to
>alleviate security concerns.

I will ask our sys admin to try this.

>Finally, are you running Updater 3 on the server? I seem to recall a >problem
>with certain SSL certificates, but don't remember the details.

I will also tell him about this.

Thanks Dave.  If I can't get it to work after trying the above, I'll send another
email.

Brian Yager

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com