Hi,

I've been banging my head for several days on this problem and need some
help/advice.

Using CFMX, Updater 3

I need to upload a file to one of our vendors for payment processing. They
require three form fields in enctype="multipart/form-data format; login,
pass, filename. The  URL I'm posting to is SSL
(https://www.interceptcorporation.com/uploadcsv.icp)

When I use <cfhttp and <cfhttpparam to send the data, I get a -98 error,
which the vendor tells me is an invalid login. I have since figured out that
<cfhttp and <cfhttpparam can't do SSL transactions, so, I looked around and
found two Custom Tags; CFX_RawSocket (www.iexp.com) and AdvHTTP
(www.aspfusion.net).

I can't get either of these to work. CFX_RawSocket returns an "SSL
Implementation not available" error. AdvHTTP returns data exactly like using
cfhttp and cfhttpparam, which leads me to believe that it is not doing SSL
either.

There just has to be a way of doing this. Has anyone had any luck in posting
a file to a secure site via CF? Are there any other CF tags that will do the
trick?

Thanks,

James

resources for the community.