I have very little knowledge of Unix and am facing a conversion situation
where the data exists on a Unix box. What are the possibilities that I might
be able to access this data through CF/ODBC? What ODBC driver might I need?
My understanding is that a product called FilePro is somehow involved. On
their windows machines they run an Unix workstation emulator. There is
virtually no knowledge about the Unix box at this company and it is unlikely
the current vendor will assist in accessing the data. I need to get the data
off the Unix box and into Microsoft SQL. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Christopher P. Maher, FCAS, MAAA
Modotech, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.modotech.com