I have an Aeron at home, and it's terrific.  Highly adjustable and the
weave instead of leather or cushioning keeps you cool.  It lasts, too -
I've had it for three years at least, and all I've had to do is dust it,
and it's used every day.  They're expensive, but definitely the best
office chair I've ever sat in.

- Jim

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm