hi,

I'm having similar problem.  We're using iPlanet on a Solaris platform.
CGI.PATH_INFO is blank and required a kludge to get the security
application working.  Do you have the URL for the forum article
explaining the workaround?  I can't find it at Allaire forums.

Thanks,

Joseph Christina, RN
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Web Programmer