CFCHART is MX only, so it won't be in studio 5.  Don't you have the CF docs
installed on your dev server?  If not, you could look at the livedocs on
MM's site livedocs.macromedia.com

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351