From: Paul Hastings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 4:17 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFX_ESRIMAP

> Hmmm... I was afraid of this, I actually installed it properly but it
> still does not want to work.

these are all in the same dir as cfx_esrimap.dll (or maybe in a path)?

aimsutil.dll
cfxesrimap_root.res
emaplink.dll
icudata.dll
icui18n.dll
icuuc.dll
xerces-c_1_3.dll
znlib.dll

did you upgrade over previous arcIMS? if so maybe delete that tag &
re-register it (sorry these are sort of guesses, but hard for me to find
a cf5 box let alone one w/arcIMS4.01 anymore). also probably a dumb
question but are you sure arcIMS is up & running ok? the diags returned
ok? i do recall the nightmares getting it properly intalled with tomcat,
etc. under cf5--its a breeze w/mx.

ColdFusion and related topics.