What's a good way to handle the following application?

FormA posts to itself so that submission errors can be displayed and so that it
can be repopulated with the original data with the errors displayed.

If there are no errors, proceed to FormB and pass along all data from FormA.
Can't do a GET with URL parameters because there's too much data to pass along
in the URL.  Need to do a POST of some kind.

I don't really want to stash the data in a temporary table, since this web site
currently isn't data-driven and has no data source available.  Also, I don't
want to user session variables.

Thanks,
Jim

http://www.coolfusion.com