hi,
   Well, on NT it was a CF 4.5 server. And we were on a independent machine.
Now the machine we are on is a shared mySQL and CF 4.5 for Unix

    We ported to Unix because for some reason NT kept demanding for more
resources.

And yeah, all the development was done keeping NT in mind. Now  that we are
shifting
servers, Im wondering if problems like database connectivity are part of
the whole shifting
process. ?
Does a CF-NT (with SQL7) site, face problems if moved to a CF-Unix and
mySQL system ?
Has anyone tried to do something like this?  and If so .. were there
similar problems that
were faced ?

Thanks
Vin