While I may not always agree with Hal, I'd never accuse him of missing the
point... especially when it comes to FuseBox.

In fact one of my complaints is that Hal's "Foundations" column in
ColdFusion Developer's Journal is (or was) often heavily FuseBox oriented (I
would have rather seen a more general column introducing broader concepts).

Hal is (perhaps arguably) one of the three or four people most responsible
for the success of Fusebox.

The world has room for multiple frameworks.  Fusebox has great benefits and
so will Mach-II.  Both will have weaknesses as well and so both can be
applicable in different situations.

Jim Davis

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm