From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 4:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Scheduled Task Priority

> Is there a means of selectively killing a CF template that
> was run via the scheduler? Without cycling the CF service
> itself, that is? It's got a _very_ long RequestTimeout, yet
> looks like it won't be able to complete in that time. I'm
> surprised it hasn't taken the CF server down, so it must
> be the DB server that's the bottleneck.

No, I don't think you can do that. I'd recommend that you consider
rewriting the script in something other than CF. While it's easy to use
CF for non-runtime tasks, and sometimes necessary, it makes sense to
offload those sorts of things from CF wherever possible, since it may
impact the performance of other scripts run by users.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444