Hi again everyone,

My last problem, I pray with this cfmail stuff. It would seem as I can send
the mail without a prob but now I'm getting double entries in each email.
How do I stop this? Here's the new/updated code.

Again, any help is appreciated.

       Ads.Ads
FROM Stories, MailingList1, Ads
</cfquery>

<CFMAIL QUERY="News" TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" FROM="The Other Press"
SUBJECT="The Other Press Weekly Mailing List">

Welcome #Email# to the Other Press Weekly Mailing List, here are this weeks
stories

<cfoutput>
#Type# - #Title#
By #Author# - #ByLine#
Continue - http://24.113.34.178/op1999/Stories/story.cfm?Number=#Number#

</cfoutput>

</CFMAIL>

Mark Smeets/stranger0/ICQ #1062196

"Mr. West, not every situation requires your patented approach of shoot
first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybody's dead try to
ask a question or two" - Wild Wild West

Other Press Webslinger *New and Improved*
http://otherpress.douglas.bc.ca/

Official Splitting Adam Homepage
http://www.splittingadam.com/

Over the Wall Productions and Web Designs
http://www.solarcourt.com/