I am working on an application which I have working on my development
machine which uses CFMX (in Standalone Mode) and Visnetic Website Pro. I am
able on the local machine view all of the Flash Remoting Stuff and the site
is running smooth. Now I have a Semi-Production Server which is the same as
my development machine that I have been using to test my code before it
goes live and the code works from the local console on this machine as
well. My Problem is when I view the site from a remote location the Flash
Remoting Stuff does not work. All of the .swf's are on the same machine in
the same directory as the .cfm pages.

Is their a way to debug remotely why the Flash stuff does not work on a
remote computer browsing the site and why it works from sitting at the console?

Do you use the Macromedia MX Suite of Products? A new book has just
been published called Macromedia MX: Building Rich Internet Applications

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321158814/onsite/102-7426355-5264145
Graham Pearson, System Administrator / Certified Webmaster / Published
Northern Indiana Educational Services Center
Voice: (574) 254-0444 Ext 108 / (800) 326-5642 Fax: (574) 254-0148
Http://www.niesc.k12.in.us  http://support.niesc.k12.in.us   Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com