This I bet is easy, but I am not seeing it...

Here is the query:
        <cfquery name="inv_list_1" datasource="#heinz.dsn#">
                Select
                                inventory.service_id,
                                inventory.service_name,
                                inventory.service_rate,
                                inventory.client_id,
                                inventory.category_id,
                                client.shortname AS Client_Name,
                                inventory_category.category_name,
                                customer_levels.inv_id,
                                customer_levels.price,
                                customer_levels.id
                        from inventory
                        JOIN inventory_category on inventory_category.id =
inventory.category_id
                        JOIN client on client.id = inventory.client_id
                        RIGHT OUTER JOIN customer_levels on
inventory.service_id = customer_levels.inv_id
                        where active = 1
                        AND inventory.client_id = 1
                        AND customer_levels.customer_id = 20735
                        order by category_id ASC

                </cfquery>

All we need to do is return all the rows right now.  This ends as a four
related subselect...the end result isn't important, simply need the query
returning every option, thus the join attempts.  In review, how do we join
that customer_level table on there so it does't exclude records when there
are no related records in customer_levels, but add multiple rows when there
are.  Example output:

Dispensing Jug Pumps Vol-Pak Valve Only 2.0000

Dispensing Jug Pumps Vol-Pak Rack and Valve set 2.0000

Dispensing Jug Pumps Vol-Pak Rack and Valve set 3.0000

Dispensing Jug Pumps Vol-Pak Rack and Valve set 4.0000

Dispensing Jug Pumps Jug pump - Pour & Store #10 2.5000

Dispensing Jug Pumps Jug pump - Pour & Store #11

Dispensing Jug Pumps Jug pump - Pour & Store #12

THANKS!!

Regards,

Eric J. Hoffman

DataStream Connexion