Does anybody on the list know how to set up a datasource to an IBM Univers
database in Coldfusion MX Administrator.

As you may know there is know defualt driver when adding a datasource for
Univers, so does anybody have any idea on how to connect to this ?

I have installed the latest Univers ODBC driver on the IIS server and set it
up via  the control panel, and created a Local System Account, which I then
set up in the administrator as ODBC socket data datasource.  But when
running the cfm page I am recieving the following error

Error Executing Database Query.
[MERANT][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][IBM][UVODBC][2301529]Invalid
argument value.

Any ideas on how to get around this please?

Ian

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm