You're kidding!!!  Leave it to Microsoft to put the stranglehold on me....
maybe I can get Deerfield to cough up a new CFMX connector

thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 4:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Cheesy IIS question

Jack Poe wrote:

> BlankWhy oh why am I seeing broken images when I visit a site from the
> machine it is being hosted on....in IIS 5.0 on Win2000 Pro
> The offending site is www.cfdayton.com

I got the following error:

> The page cannot be displayed
> There are too many people accessing the Web site at this time.
>
> Please try the following:
>
>     * Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
>     * Open the jackpoe.no-ip.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.

> HTTP 403.9 - Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected
> Internet Information Services
>
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
>     * Background:
>       This error can occur if the Web server is busy and cannot process
your request due to heavy traffic.

>     * More information:
>       Microsoft Support

Windows Pro is limited to only handle 10 TCP/IP connections at a
time. That would give this error to some requests, and if that
request is for an image would result in the behaviour you are
experiencing.

Jochem

ColdFusion and related topics.