The Kotter Group is considering adding Cold Fusion Hosting to its network
operation center. If we did this we would add experienced Cold Fusion
developers and database administrators to our staff.  However, before we
invest in the staff and upgrades we are trying to judge the interest in top
shelf Cold Fusion specific hosting.  Pricing would start around $49/month
and go up depending on the services offered.  Would you be interested in
something like this and what would you like to see or not see in a Cold
Fusion host?

Please take our poll at http://kotter.net/?page=Polls

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm