Are you sure about this Doug? Scroll down to the bottom of this
message where there's a post from Hal himself on this thread
in which he says "You're right, Dave. We're not looking to be
able to incorporate Fusebox 3 (or 4) with Mach-II." ...

Unless somebody's impersonating Hal by "forging" an email from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (there's a legacy :) that sounds to
me like Hal's saying they're not the same thing. I haven't
followed the thread closely enough (or done enough research) to
know who's in charge or or responsible for this new mach-ii
stuff... I'd been under the impression it was Hal -- that's
what I'd read on the list anyway, but now I'm thinkin' that's a
nasty rumor. :)

Isaac

FB4 = Mach-II = Hal Helms

nuff said