What do youse guys use to do ER diagrams? I'm in need of some diagramming
tools, as we're working with more and more people in our process now and
feel the need to put down our diagrams and relationships in more concrete
form.

I'm looking for shareware or freeware diagramming tools that can do very
basic things. I'm not looking for anything fancy...yet. I just need to be
able to visually display tables and relationships and maybe just output it
as a bmp or jpeg file for group consumption.

Does anything jump out at anyone? I appreciate the help.

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm