Thursday, August 7, 2003, 11:42:02 PM, Rafael Bleiweiss wrote:

> I ask what the odds are because if the handful of us who have posted
> in the past couple days all feel similarly regarding not just the
> "Back" functionality, how many other developers out there feel the
> same way and "haven't" spoken out?

[raising hand]

I would have to agree with just about everything Rafael & Matt have said
in this thread. The dev exchange after the Flash makeover has just plain
sucked (for all of the reasons already noted). I applaud their efforts
in making their objections heard and offering solutions to fix the
problems. Thanks, guys.

--
Chris Montgomery
Airtight Web Services   http://www.airtightweb.com