We use camtasia studio for demoing and training of our web apps.  It
basically captures the screen to an avi file.  We've made self booting
cd's with menus and the whole shebang using this product.  Now, it also
has the added bonus of being able to produce swf files, although we
haven't tried that yet.

Marlon

Jamie Jackson wrote:

>I've used site crawling software to easily save a static copy of an
>application, but that's the best I've done. It works really well for
>URL driven dynamic pages, but, obviously, it falls short for form
>submissions, etc (though their action pages could be *simulated* with
>some work).
>
>Jamie
>
>On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:33:07 -0400, in cf-talk you wrote:
>

>>Has anyone here used any kind of demoing software to demonstrate your apps
>>to clients??
>>
>>I am looking to demo some of my software on distributable CD that would walk
>>clients through my coldfusion apps. That way they need no connection to the
>>internet, no having to have CF server running and no web browers.. They just
>>pop a cd in the drive and the demo starts running..
>>
>>Looking for any help.. Thanks...
>>
>>Jeff

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm