From: Bill Grover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 2:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Brain Teaser2

I forgot to add you can even expand it to include different servers.  You
need to create a linked server but once you do you can access it remotely.
So the expanded version would be:

SELECT *
    FROM server.database1.dbo.anytable dt1 INNER JOIN
        server.database2.dbo.anytable dt2 ON dt1.record_id = dt2.record_id

Bill Grover
Supervisor MIS                  Phone:  301.424.3300 x3324
EU Services, Inc.               FAX:    301.424.3696
649 North Horners Lane          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rockville, MD 20850-1299        WWW:    http://www.euservices.com

ColdFusion and related topics.