------=_NextPart_000_002F_01BFF597.555D2DE0

Hi Group

I have a big query, I've been through Allaires forums and have not found =
satisfactory answer. Is there a work around for the problem of trying to =
use
cffile to upload an image from ie5 an a MAC. It simpily doesn't work. =
I've
tried all of the fixes suggested through out the allaire forums but none =
of
them work. Has any one managed to solve it???

Thanks for youe time
_______________________________
Shane Kelly
Senior Developer
Internet Business Corporation
Ph. 61 8 9322 9900
Fx. 61 8 9322 9911
http://www.ibc.com.au/

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01BFF597.555D2DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Hi Group<BR><BR>I have a big query, I've been through Allaires =
forums and=20
have not found a<BR>satisfactory answer. Is there a work around for the =
problem=20
of trying to use<BR>cffile to upload an image from ie5 an a MAC. It =
simpily=20
doesn't work. I've<BR>tried all of the fixes suggested through out the =
allaire=20
forums but none of<BR>them work. Has any one managed to solve=20
it???<BR><BR>Thanks for youe =
Kelly<BR>Senior Developer<BR>Internet Business Corporation<BR>Ph. 61 8 =
9322=20
9900<BR>Fx. 61 8 9322 9911<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.ibc.com.au/">http://www.ibc.com.au/</A></DIV></BODY></=
HTML>