"Chris Kief" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> And not only that, the thumbnails it creates just don't cut it.
>
> I'm testing your CFC in just a few moments Massimo. Hopefully with some
> better results than JAI.
>
> Thanks for putting this together...chris

Well, to be sincere, image quality wasn't on top of my list. Since often I
don't have the luxury of a dedicated box, I tried to put together something
that work easily everywhere, without the need to install any .jar file.

I would expect to see JAI output better quality files than using the
standard APIs, but I have no relevant knowledge in this field.

Massimo Foti
Certified Dreamweaver MX Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
http://www.massimocorner.com/

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com