From: Mike Kear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 2:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Mach II 1.0 released

I agree with Tony, Hal .... none of the downloaded files contain any
text files saying how to install.  There's nothing on the mach-ii.com
site about that, and when you unzip the released package it doesn't
install the way you just described.

Incidentally, I just moved the 'contactmanager' folder up a level so
it's just under the c:\inetpub\wwwroot and I got another 'cant find'
message. ("Could not find the ColdFusion Component
MachII.framework.RequestHandler" in this case)

What mappings should be set up?  IIs mappings?  CFAdministrator
mappings?

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia