Hello & thank you.

I have an access *.mdb table that I want link to another access table on the
server.
So that my employee info is updated as it is changed in this other *.mdb

I have tried every thing I know of, but I am still getting access rights
problems from the web server.
I cant seem to be able to link the *.mdb with a relative path.
I have tried absolute paths such as \\webserver\datadir\linkeddata.mdb
<\\webserver\datadir\linkeddata.mdb>
To no avail.

Is it possible to do this on the server?
I can do it just fine on my local machine, but it all points to C: not D:

My server admin doesn't want me to install access on the main server to do a
test.

I know this may sound stupid & off track, but it really would be useful with
CF.

Thanks.
-paul