I downloaded the new CFMX 6.1 version today, and installed it.

You'll all be pleased to learn, no doubt, that there were no problems
whatever.  That puppy just did what it was supposed to do, followed it's
instructions and installed itself with no issues.

Now my apps work FAR faster than before, and I'm a happy chap.

With my history of installing CFMX, you'll understand if I was a bit
apprehensive about installing any version of it over a working CFMX server,
but my fears proved unfounded.  Took a total of less than 30 minutes, and
that includes the shutting down of all my other apps, and starting them back
up again afterwards.

Nice job Damon Cooper and all the others at Macromedia.  Oh and it looks
good too.  Presentation counts during installation too, as I can see you
know.

Cheers,
Michael Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia