From: Qasim Rasheed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 9:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: search performance

Hello Tony

Have you looked at www.cflib.org. I assume there are couple of UDF which
can help you. An example is linkified

http://cflib.org/udf.cfm?ID=523

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 8:50 AM
To: CF-Talk

mike....

whats the best way to turn a query into a struct, since I know its
*almost* a struct, but not really accessible like one...how would one
best turn a query object into a struct, to do structStuff with it :)
this is all very interesting to me, since all I do all day long is query
tune, and work to make our reports engine a WHOLE LOT faster!!!

thanks for any info...

tony weeg
uncertified advanced cold fusion developer
tony at navtrak dot net
www.navtrak.net
office 410.548.2337
fax 410.860.2337