Thanks. I had a multitude of issues going on. Somewhere in the mix I did
upgrade to 6.1. I'm all better now. For the moment.

DK

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mertsock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Cache trouble or something

We have indeed seen this caching after delete/rename thing happen on CFMX -
*not* 6.1 but vanilla CFMX. It kept serving up foo.cfm after foo.cfm was
deleted - probably something to do with the related .class file in the
web-inf directory. What version of CF you running?

I don't know why the old version still showed for you after saving an
update. No clue...just lettin you know you aren't the only one. We are happy
with RedSky though...running like a dream in this respect :-)

Mike Mertsock
Alfred University