We have a situation where we have an IFrame on a page which contains a
table.  We need to set the width of the table to the width of the window
(the frame's parent document), scrolling the frame if necessary.  We have
tried using window.width, with no luck.  Searches of the web finds
references that IE doesn't allow access to the window properties after it's
been rendered (we could grab the height/width when the window is being
created, but we cannot control who/what objects will call this window).
Also, all the sample code we've seen online uses screen.

I'm sure there's a way to do this, but the obvious methods don't seem to be
working.  Unless we've missed something even simpler...

Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.

Shawn