From: Chad Gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 9:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: XML shopping cart?

I have just started to get my feet wet with XML and CF.

I thought I would play with the idea of converting my current shopping
basket code so it would store all of the items in an XML structure that
is stored in a session variable.

I have figured out how to create the XML structure and search the
structure for the items with XmlSearch().

My question is how do I delete XML nodes from the structure?  Like when
someone wants to remove an item from their shopping basket.

Also how do you append new nodes to the XML structure?  I am assuming
you use XmlElemNew() but I have not tried it yet.

Also how do you edit the XML structure?  Like when a person updates the
quantity of a product.

Thanks,
Chad