From: Reed Powell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CF on WebsitePro - Frequent hangs

Hello everyone - we're running CF on Website Pro on our production box, and
see frequent hangs of the CF service(s).  It's not uncommon for them to hang
a couple of times a day.  We ended up putting in a workstation that keeps an
eye on the production box, and restarts the CF services if they don't
respond.  Do others see this behavior, either with Website or other
webservers (such as IIS)?

tia,
-reed

the body.