Michael,

I received this message, but my post got through anyway. Is this related?
My ISP is Host Centric,

Andy

--------------------
PLEASE DONT NO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE

This Email has been Generated by an Automated Processes

************* NOTIFICATION *************

Your E-Mail has been REJECTED by this mail server.

The Server that you are using to send this E-Mail has been used for SPAMMING
in the past, or has the potential of being used as an OPEN SMTP RELAY due to
Security Holes.

One of your Mail Server has been reported by to one of the Organizations
listed below.

http://www.mail-abuse.org
http://www.ordb.org
http://www.visi.com
http://www.dsbl.org
http://www.spamcop.net
http://www.osirusoft.com

Please CONTACT YOUR Network Administrator or ISP to have this problem
corrected.  PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL OF THE ABOVE SITES HAS CLEARED YOUR EMAIL
SERVER.  Each of the websites will have instructions to follow to clear your
account.  In the meantime, if your message is important please telephone the
person you are trying to reach.

The Postmaster