From: Bryan F. Hogan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 2:00 PM

To: CF-Talk

Subject: RE: CF in XSL, passing variables

Bruce it is not possible to pass a variable to your stylesheet with the

current implementation of XSLT. I have seen posts on xml.com regarding XSLT2

where this is in the works for the next version of XSLT. There may be a few

3rd party tools that can help with this. The first place I would check is

xml.com, I remember seeing a solution to your problem awhile back but don't

remember where I had seen it.