Hi Sean,

I know my 'dream' is a bit farfetched, but surely it's doable :P

I believe the help system in DWMX is hugely inferior to CFS. I mean
dramatically inferior. To reiterate, you can't copy the example code. You
can't search the reference. If you hit F1 on a function, you get nothing.
That functionality is, well, simple. You can search windows help, and copy
and paste from it. There's simply no excuse for that. And we were getting
function references on F1 in CFS in 1998, why is it so hard now? Does 2004
address any of this?

Did I type that about the color coding for CFS being better, because I'm
certainly wrong about that,  DWMX definitely wins hands down on color coding
for CF code, but loses in spades for SQL code coloring (it doesn't do it).

I agree with Massimo, the CF specific toolbar in DWMX doesn't compare to the
CF specific toolbar in CFS. Right click on the one in CFS and choose
customize, you'll see why. And again, we had this in 1998.

I have no issue with the general support for HTML, Javascript, CSS and XML
in DWMX, and in DWMX 2004, the CSS has really come a long way...

And theres a couple of huge usability issues with DWMX that I'm particularly
frustrated with, especially because of their simplicity to implement.

/shrug

- Calvin