I agree with Stacy on this point. Over the last 3 months in my experiance, I've seen
more of a willingness to go with a CF solution. Before that, there was very little
activity.

But the coversation has not been one about technology, rather its about
practicalities. Quite a few have been burned with never-ending development projects
using the latest technologies such as pure J2EE and .net. When people learn they can
have the the engine (and potentally the functionality if needed) a Hummer at the cost
of a Honda Civic, all of the sudden people begin to listen. They need to check the
J2EE or .net box.

What people want is software developed in a reasonable time that works and can fix
without having to break the bank. It turns out people are shying away from complex
hard to manage and maintain solutions.

Jeremy Brodie
Intelix
an Edgewater Technology Solutions Company

web: http://www.edgewater.com
phone:(703) 815-2500
nasdaq symbol: EDGE