Yes it can be done, and I have done it quite often.  Basically right click on the
folder you want to set and set the working folder by browsing the network, or if you
want to use UNC coding typing in the path.

Based on the error message below it appears that there are 2 \ characters in your
directory path.  I.E. the message has BusinessPortal\\filename.cfm, with the \\
between the directory and the file name.  So check your working folder and make sure
there isn't an extraneous \ in the setting.

Hope this helps!

Bill Grover
Supervisor, IS
EU Services, Inc.