From: Bushy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 8:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: <cfquery syntax

I'm getting a little further but now I get this error. What does this
mean?

Error Diagnostic Information
ODBC Error Code = 37000 (Syntax error or access violation)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Disallowed implicit
conversion from data type text to data type nvarchar, table
'prefs.dbo.tblprofiles', column 'strSelect'.
Use the CONVERT function to run this query.