Petr said:
> What would you say is the best way of creating an Excel file
> from query
> data?
> I don't need to know how to create a .csv file.

Different but similar. I need to create an Excel file (or a CSV file, or a
tab delimited file, or a print file) from query output that has been
massaged into reports that are already displaying on the screen (i.e., save
the displayed report output to Excel, CSV, tab delimited or print). We have
a guy on our team looking into saving the formatted query output to xml from
which we would then generate any of the other formats. Has anyone tried
this? Does anyone have other ideas on how to do this?

George
[EMAIL PROTECTED]