From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: query output to Excel file

trouble is, I cant do it all in 1 query, I have cf logic that HAS to be
there, and it is then emailed to a client :( so, is there a way to take
a cfquery object that is returned, and just dump that into something,
and send it, versus writing line by line by line....

tony weeg
sr. web applications architect
navtrak, inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]